30 June, Guernsey.
Transforming Tough Conversations
Wednesday 30 June: 9am to 4.30pm
Les Cotils, St Peter Port, Guernsey
Join Emma for this one-day workshop which will give you the tools and insight to transform tough conversations into powerful collaboration.
Often, we can find ourselves in the midst of a workplace conversation that’s difficult and we sense conflict. Sometimes we anticipate a tough interaction with another person and question how best to handle it.
This course will deepen your awareness of different communication styles and share techniques to navigate conversations so that they are productive, enable fruitful relationships and bring about positive change.
Join this workshop to:
- Expand awareness of your own communication and behavioural preferences and recognise your own triggers.
- Discover how to reframe challenging interactions and flex your own communication style.
- Recognise the different stages of conflict and understand how to mitigate conflict escalating.
- Access a learning framework and new techniques that will help you navigate challenging conversations.
This learning programme is ideal for anyone who manages other people or who regularly collaborates with a range of people. It will offer you a context for:
- Understanding the dynamics of conflict
- Developing how to engage in tough conversations
- Applying new techniques to help resolve differences when they arise.
Emma is a qualified workplace mediator, a leadership coach and trainer with over 20 years’ experience in communications.
The cost of the programme includes your personal TetraMap profile, delegate pack, lunch and refreshments.
£250 – standard booking rate
£225 – third sector organisations