Lucid Limited is a coaching, consulting and facilitation company registered in Guernsey company, registration number 60550. It is a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017.
This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to the www.lucid.gg website (“the Website”) which is provided by Lucid Limited (also referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Lucid”).
Information we collect
We may collect your personal information from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly (such as when you contact us) and information we collect about you from other sources, including commercially available sources (where permitted by law).
Certain personal information is required as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you or your employer, to enable us to carry out our contractual obligations to you or your employer. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfilment of these obligations.
What personal information do you collect when I visit www.lucid.gg?
Visiting and accessing www.lucid.gg does not require registration but if you participate in any of the services offered by www.lucid.gg we will collect the personal information needed to provide you with those services. This can include:
- Personal details, such as your name
- Contact details, such as your telephone numbers, email address and postal address
- Employment details, such as your job title and employer name
We do not collect special category personal information from you from www.lucid.gg. Special category information includes data relating to: ethnic origin; religious or other similar beliefs; health; sexual orientation or criminal record.
You may choose to provide such information as well as personal information to us by completing web forms on the following pages:
Get in Touch
We collect the minimum amount of information to enable us to deal with your request. We will indicate where the provision of information is voluntary or compulsory.
Further to this information you may knowingly provide, when you visit www.lucid.gg we may collect technical information such as your IP address, usage statistics, analytics and browsing history. This is to measure and improve the effectiveness of www.lucid.gg, to help diagnose problems with the server, to manage this website, to see the source of web traffic and to identify users. We may also collect other information such as web site usage activity and preferences. For more information please refer to our Cookies Policy.
How do you use my personal information?
We use the personal information that you provide to service your request and to manage www.lucid.gg and the services we offer to you via www.lucid.gg as described in this Privacy Statement.
This is used:
- for administrative or operational processes within our business in line with our business practices in our legitimate interests or in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- to process and respond to requests, enquiries or complaints received from you or someone connected to you in line with our business requirements in our legitimate interests or in order to conclude or perform a contract to which you are a party or a contract made between Lucid Limited and a third party in your interest or to take steps at your request prior to Lucid entering into such a contract or in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject ;
- contact you with questions and other information regarding the services we are providing to you in line with our business requirements in our legitimate interests or in order to conclude or perform a contract to which you are a party or a contract made between Lucid Limited and a third party in your interest or to take steps at your request prior to Lucid entering into such a contract;
- ensure our records are correct and current in accordance with good business practice and in our legitimate interests or in order to conclude or perform a contract to which you are a party or a contract made between Lucid Limited and a third party in your interest or to take steps at your request prior to Lucid entering into such a contract or to establish, exercise or defend the legal rights of Lucid Limited or for the purpose of legal proceedings or in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- send you messages about products or services we think will be of interest to you to the extent you have consented to receiving such messages in accordance with applicable law; [and/or
- to establish, exercise or defend the legal rights of Lucid Limited or for the purpose of legal proceedings.
Where a reason for processing is explained above, the legal basis of processing may be one or more of the bases set out alongside that reason for processing.
We do not make any decisions based on automated processing of your personal data.
We may ask you whether you wish to receive marketing messages from us which will be presented to you as an option on the relevant web form. We may also contact you by email or other means to inform you about other services and events which may be of interest to you.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. To do so please unsubscribe or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request access to the personal information you have submitted through www.lucid.gg, to port data in certain circumstances, to update or correct your information, to opt out of receiving information from Lucid or in certain circumstances, to request that your personal details are deleted from our system at any time by emailing email@example.com and in certain circumstances to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Will you provide my information to a third party?
Other than with service providers acting on our behalf, Lucid will not share your personal information with third parties unless we have a lawful basis for doing so.
We rely on third-party service providers to perform services on our behalf such as website hosting and data analytics which may involve us sharing your personal information with these third parties. When we share your personal information in this way, we put in place appropriate measures to make sure that our service providers keep your personal information secure.
Other situations in which we may disclose your personal data to a third party are:
- In the course of a sale or acquisition of Lucid Limited;
- Where permitted by law, to protect and defend our rights and property; and
- When required by law, and/or public authorities.
We do not provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
How long we retain your data for
Your personal data will be retained for the longest of the following periods:
- for Lucid and/or any authorised third parties to carry out the purposes for which the data was collected or as long as is set out in any relevant agreement you enter into with us;
- in order to establish or defend legal rights or obligations or to satisfy any reporting or accounting obligations; and/or
- any retention period that is required by data protection laws and any applicable laws or regulatory requirements.
We endeavour to store your personal data securely on our IT systems and/or manually in accordance with accepted market standards.
- Whilst we have taken every reasonable care to ensure the implementation of appropriate technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data over the internet, via email or via our websites nor do we accept, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for any errors in data transmission, machine, software or operating error or any other cause.
Other points to note
Our website is built on the WordPress platform.
When someone visits www.lucid.gg we use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and visitor site usage. We do this to understand areas such as the popular pages on our website. This information is processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
Lucid maintains standards of technology and security to protect your personal information. We will retain your personal information in accordance with our data retention policy.
You have the right to complain to us directly or to the Office of the Guernsey Data Protection Commissioner in Guernsey if you believe we have not acted within data protection and privacy laws.
The information provided is for general information purposes only. Lucid Limited accepts no responsibility for losses which may arise from relying on the information contained in this site or any other sites to which this site is linked.
Any updates to this policy will be published here and by using this site you agree to any changes that we might make.
All rights reserved